Fanfiction Affection

A sanctuary for Fanfiction, poetry, haiku, animated Fanfics and all other fan-writings, sectioned off for appropriate reading. To submit your own Fanfics,
 Please read the criteria below:

Criteria for All Ages Fanfics:
Email your fanfic, video and pics to CodenameSailorEarth@gmail.com don’t forget to add what color/s you want on your story's page (text/BG colors) and yes HTML codes are 100% allowed.

1. Limit the cursing to Hell and Damn. If you don't hear it in a Holy Book, you don't add it to your all ages story.

2. NO sexual or genitalia references, not even words like "underwear" or "butt"

3. Violence kept to a TVPG limit

4. Death kept to Toei standard.

5. PLEASE have a happy ending!

6. NO drama

7. PLEASE include your name/pen-name

Criteria for 18+ Fanfics:
Email your fanfic, video and pics to CodenameSailorEarth@gmail.com don’t forget to add what color/s you want on your story's page (text/BG colors) and yes HTML codes are 100% allowed.

1. No rape. (Implied is fine but no actual rape scene, please.)

2. No Blasphemy (using the term "God" along with a swear word.)

3. No tentacle stories. (You know who your are.) But Furries are ok.

4. No abortions/miscarriages (Though I am pro-choice)

5. Keep Drama to a minimum.

6. PLEASE include your name/pen-name

7. Curse all you like.

8. No racial/homophobic/anti-straight/religious slurs.

If you are under 18, STAY AWAY from the 18+ page.
The 18+ page does NOT 100% mean that there is Hentai there, (though there might be) but it does deal with themes, images, videos and content not appropriate for anybody under the age of 18.
Parents PLEASE be aware of where your children are online as the computer is NOT your personal babysitter.


The Sailor Neptune icon means that this story is a poem.


The Sailor Uranus icon means that this is a regular story.


The Sailor Star Maker icon means that this is a Video Fanfic.